Diet and Lifestyle Coach
Organic Beauty Brand Founder
Hello, I am Nina owner of Bliss Ayurveda & Bliss Organics Ayurvedic skincare. British born of Indian heritage & mum to my teenage son Rafi. I started on my Ayurvedic journey back in 2000 when I came across a book on Ayurveda that triggered my memory. Remembering from my childhood days whilst visiting family in India how they would heal our ailments by natural means.
I have always been drawn to natural medicine, holistic solutions for health and wellbeing but more specifically I was looking for a natural solution for my chronic stomach issues which had plagued me throughout most of my life. Since then I became committed in pursuing all opportunities to deepen my understanding and become a dedicated student of Ayurveda, the 5000, year old ancient science of life.
I strive to embody the Ayurvedic teachings in my daily life and since opening my own practice to help people apply and adapt the Ayurvedic principles to their busy lifestyles. In combination with my dedicated study and personal experience allows me to identify the specific needs of my clients.
I qualified as an Ayurvedic Practitioner in 2007. I have trained and worked for several Ayurvedic Doctors and Clinics over a number of years. In 2010 I established, Bliss Ayurveda and have continued to expand my knowledge through my practice and ongoing education.
In pursuit of all things natural I also created an organic, cruelty free of Ayurvedic beauty range, Bliss Organics. I run Bliss Ayurveda and Bliss Organics based on my own personal values of quality, authenticity, clean living, and ethical practices.
- 1997-2000 Bachelor of Art Sociology- University of Westminster, London
- 2003 – 2007 Bachelor of Science in Classical study of Ayurveda – EISRA, Den Haag
- 2007 Internship, South Indian Ayurveda, Marma Chikitsa, Massage training, Pulse diagnosis & Panchakarma with Dr Thomas Punnen – Kerala Ayurveda Centre, Amstelveen
- 2007 – 2010 Ayurvedic Practitioner- Kerala Ayurveda Centre.
- 2008 Internship in Classical Study and Panchakarma, Dr Gayatri and Dr Kamleshwar Kalia – Prakash Deep Institute of Ayurvedic Sciences- Raiwala, India.
- 2010 Ayurvedic Practitioner at the Academy of Ayurvedic Studies.
- 2011 Ayurvedic Massage training with Linda Bengaouer – Academy of Ayurvedic Studies.
- 2011 – 2013 Ayurvedic Practitioner at the Ayurveda Kliniek- Rotterdam
- 2012 Vajikarna- Sexual Rejuvenation training – Holisan.
- 2013 Ayurvedic Pulse Diagnosis, Dr Alaknanda Rao- Holisan.
- 2013 Ayurveda and ADD/ADHD Children training, Dr Alaknanda Rao- Holisan.
- 2013 – 2015 Western Medicine, Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology studies- Shenzhou Open University.
- 2013 Ayurveda and Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Allergies, Dr Alaknanda Rao- Holisan.
- 2014 Bliss Ayurveda– own practice
- 2016 Marma Chikitsa training, Dr Shailesh Muli- Ayurdaay Nilayam.
- 2017 Ayurvedic Massage Oils for Muscle and Joint ailments training, Robert Swami Persaud- Holisan.
- 2017 Advanced Practitioners Clinical Practice, Vamana and Virechana, Dr Ghanashyam Marda.
- 2017 Advanced Practitioners Clinical Training Palpation, Pulse and Tongue Diagnosis, Dr Ghanashyam Marda.
- 2017 Advanced Practitioners Clinical Practice Rasayana and Anti-Aging, Dr Ghanashyam Marda.
- 2018 Fertility, Conception and Pregnancy training with Dr Shailesh Muli – Ayurdaay Nilayam
- 2017 Advanced Practitioners Clinical Practice Ayurveda & Thyroid, Dr Ghanashyam Marda
- 2018 Ayurveda and the Marma points of the Head training, Dr Naveen Kumar Gupta- Holisan.
- 2018 Advanced Practitioners Clinical Practice Anemia, Dr Ghanashyam Marda
- 2018 Advanced Practitioners Clinical Practice Basti/klisma training, Dr Ghanashyam Marda.
- 2018 Advanced Practitioners Clinical Practice Use of Kitchen Herbs with Dr Ghanashyam Marda.
- 2018 Founded Ayurvedic Beauty Brand, Bliss Organics.
- 2018 – 2020 In depth study online via Arya Ayurveda Panchakarma Clinic and Ayurveda Academia on Gynecology & Obstetrics, Fertility/Infertility, Gynecological diseases, Prenatal care, Pregnancy and Postnatal care, Dr Amruta Athale- Pune India
Very healing & a perfect place to get treated by an expert. Highly recommend my Ayurveda sessions with Nina. A very welcoming & calm spirited founder & establishment. I recommended my circle to go. You will immediately see a result. The treatments are really all enticing & result focused on healing.
Well where do I begin... Nina is so patient in answering every question. She listens to everything I have to say with a genuine concern and patience. The place is teeny tiny but so calming and tastefully decorated. I go in with a worry or a feeling my body is not functioning optimally, but I always leave with a sense of relief and excitement for the healing process to come. She is a doctor for my body as well as my soul. I very highly recommend going.
Nina is such an intuitive and sensitive person. She is currently helping me lead a more balanced life and get to feeling better through lifestyle and diet advice. She also provided me with support after our intake to answer any questions I had on the changes I needed to make in my diet. I highly recommend her 🙂
Nina is a very skilled Ayurveda practitioner. She always adapts her advice so that it is workable for me and I see amazing results to my health and wellbeing. She has an answer for every problem and has been especially helpful with pregnancy and post-natal health. I am so happy to have found her!
Nina is an excellent therapist and her detox program is great. Following her ayurvedic diet advice helped me loosing 8 post-pregnancy kilos and I found back my energy and balance! I could not ask for more, Thanks Nina.